Friday, September 11, 2009

Acts 17:25 Friday

And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath AND EVERYTHING ELSE. Acts 17:25 NIV

Three verses come to my mind immediately. Listen to how they read in The Complete Jewish Bible along with the NIV.

2 Corinthians 9:8
Moreover, God has the power to provide you with EVERY gracious gift in abundance, so that ALWAYS in EVERY way you will have ALL you need yourselves and be able to provide abundantly for EVERY good cause.

And God is able to make ALL grace abound to you, so that in ALL things at ALL times, having ALL that you need, you will abound in EVERY good work.

Philippians 4:19
Moreover, my God will fill EVERY need of yours according to his glorious wealth, in union with the Messiah Yeshua.

And my God will meet ALL your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 23:1
Adonai is my shepherd; I lack NOTHING.

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

Acts 17:25 (The Complete Jewish Bible)
nor is he served by human hands, as if he lacked something; since it is he himself who gives life and breath and EVERYTHING to EVERYONE.

He gives life and breath and EVERYTHING to EVERYONE.

If enough is never enough and I am constantly in need--never satisfied, what am I saying to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment